We are pleased to be a new participant in Grand Canyon University’s Canyon Educational Participant program (CEP). This program provides PAMLE members with a variety of benefits, such as:
- A 10% scholarship for CEP staff, members, and governing board members
- A 15% scholarship for paraprofessionals or classified staff entering an online bachelor’s program through the College of Education, a Secondary Education Emphasis degree program, or the Bachelor of Science in Applied Management degree program
- A 5% scholarship for spouses of staff, members, and governing board members
- Professional Development and Speaker opportunities
- Access to the GCU Online Job Board
- Discounts on GCU academic and athletic camps, and events sponsored by K12
- Educational Development
- Opportunities to utilize GCU resources to support our programs
If you are interested in learning more about online degree programs, please contact GCU’s local University Development Counselor, Mariah Drenth-Cormick, Mariah.DrenthCormick@gcu.edu. The local University Development Manager is Haylee Bunnell and can be contacted at Haylee.Bunnell@gcu.edu.
If you would like to learn more about GCU’s traditional campus, you can reach the local University Admissions Counselor at 1-855-GCU-LOPE. If you are interested in learning more about GCU’s doctoral programs, email email@example.com.
Please note that if you are a current GCU student, the scholarship will apply to all your future classes as long as you are continuously enrolled in the program. The 15% scholarship for paraprofessionals and classified staff is available to new students only.
To learn more about GCU, please visit gcu.edu.