Save the Date!!
PAMLE Summer Institute
July 16 – 17, 2019
8:00 am – 4:00 pm (both days)
Mt. Nittany Middle School – State College, PA
“Best Practices at the Middle Level”
Presentations – All presentations will address best practices at the middle level including teaming, advisories, emerging technologies, curriculum integration, positive behaviors and many more. You will have up to 16 sessions to choose from over the two days.
School Team Opportunity – register as a school team (4-6 members) and you will be assigned a mentor to work with your team, share ideas, and listen to your specific needs, if requested. Teams could develop a plan to implement back at their school.
- $119 per person, Send 3 from your school $299 total (PAMLE Member)
- $169 per person, Send 3 from your school $399 total (Non-PAMLE Member)
- $499 for a team of 4-6 from your school (PAMLE member)
- $699 for a team of 4-6 from your school (Non-PAMLE Member)
- $49 special rate for teachers/administrators from PA Don Eichhorn STW Schools
Cost includes conference, snacks, continental breakfast, and box lunch for both days. Registration does not include lodging. Act 48 Credit provided.