February 26-28, 2022
Ramada Hotel & Conference Center
State College, PA
The PAMLE State Conference will begin at noon on the 26th with a keynote by Kelly Weaver, highlighting her new book, “Living Your Own Aloha: 5 Steps to Manifesting Your Dreams”. The keynote will be followed by two sessions as well as a Summit for ALL current college students. There will be a social on Saturday evening with a Hawaiian Luau theme.
Sessions will begin Sunday morning followed by a Tailgate Buffet lunch with Keynote speaker Jennifer Williams who will highlight her new book, “Peacekeepers Empowering Youth Using Restorative Practices”, afternoon sessions and our dinner celebration recognizing our STW schools as well as other PAMLE awards. Jen Cort will be our Sunday night keynote speaker highlighting her newest book,
Monday morning will begin with a Happy Valley Buffet breakfast for all, followed by sessions. The conference will close by 12:30 pm allowing time for attendees to get home.
- Full Conference (PAMLE Member, All Meals) - $249
- Full Conference (Non-PAMLE Member, All Meals) - $279
- Full Conference for current College Students (No meals, but all 3 days) - $25.00
- Full Conference for current college students (Includes all meals & Social) - $80.00
- Full Conference (PAMLE Member, No Meals) - $199
- Full Conference (Non-PAMLE Member, No Meals) - $229
- Sunday Awards Banquet - $40.00
Refunded cancellations minus the service charge must be received in writing, postmarked by February 16, 2022, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received prior to the cutoff date will receive a refund less a $50.00 service charge. Cancellations after the cutoff date, failure to attend or failure to notify Paul Meck will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee. Substitutes are always welcome. Please email Paul Meck, as soon as it becomes known that a substitute will be attending in replacement of a registered participant. PPID information will need to be provided so that ACT 48 hours can be offered. No refunds will be granted due to inclement weather. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellation requests provided after Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
Cancellation Due to Unforeseen Events
If the PAMLE Conference cannot be conducted due to acts of God, war, government regulation, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or other emergencies making it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting, each prepaid registrant will receive any gifts provided to conference attendees. Fixed conference expenses will be paid from the registration funds. Any remaining funds will be refunded to registrants. PAMLE is not responsible for any other costs incurred by registrants in connection with the conference.
We have partnered with the Ramada Hotel & Conference Center as well as three other hotels in State College.
- For reservations at the Ramada, please call 814-238-3001 and use code: PAMLE22.
- For reservations at the Wyndham Garden, please call 814-466-2255 and use code: 022522PAA.
- For reservations at The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, call 814-234-6000 and use code: PAMLE
- For reservations at Courtyard by Marriott, please call 1-800-MARRIOTT, and refer to CODE: PAMLE